The group’s training policy enables it to respond to the company’s strategic challenges in several ways.
Potentiality training cycles
- Beneficiary: employees with potential who need to be upgraded to the +1 position
- Frequency: 2 days per month outside of the commercial period
- Duration: between 9 and 12 months
Nursery training cycles
- Beneficiary: employee with evolutionary potential who needs theoretical and practical training, supervised by a referenced training manager
- Frequency: according to the training schedule by alternation
- Duration: between 3 and 4 months of alternation + 2 months of binômage + 3 months of assignment in autonomy
- Beneficiary: all employees of the company who need to deepen, improve or develop new skills.
- Frequency: occasional training
- Duration: between 1 and 2 days depending on the training requested
Training leading to a diploma
- Beneficiary: supervisors and above with a minimum of 3 years seniority and meeting the prerequisites established by the Human Resources Department.
Training for company projects
- Support through training for the implementation of a company project
- Work-study training for university students (university incubators) whose objective is to prepare them for the position of department manager.
The stages of the training
- Number of beneficiaries
- Number of modules
- Number of hours
Modules carried out internally2018 : 57%
2019 : 63%
2020 : 69%
Modules conducted externally2018 : 43%
2019 : 37%
2020 : 31%